Elisabeth

Elisabeth

torsdag 25. november 2010

Passioned mango.


There is meny different types of beverages. You have Alvaro, which is kind of a soda without sparkles. Novida, which is kind of the same as Alvaro, and a lot of different Fantas. Fanta pineapple, fanta citrus, fanta black current, fanta orange, and many belives Kenya also have fanta passion. This, however, is not true, I have been looking for it for ever but in the end I found out it is only sold in Tanzania, so next year I will go there to taste it. I felt the situation was a bit hopeless, but I didn’t give over to disspare long. I tryed fresh mango juice, and my life was saved. This beverage is the best I have ever tasted!


2 kommentarer:

  1. Most of the beverages are unknown to us. What do fresh mango juice taste like? We can`t imagine that mango juice tastes good, but since your despair diappeared it must be something magic.

    SvarSlett
  2. :) I'll make you mango juice when I come back to Norway.

    SvarSlett