Elisabeth

Elisabeth

tirsdag 24. mai 2011

My dear friend

Chathura Maduranga Hettiarachchi, my dear friend was a partisipant on the GoCY-program 2010-2011 together with me.we were bought in Kenya. He was in Mombasa and I was in Kisumu. Last chrismas and new year we celebrated together in Lamu and Mombasa. The exchange ended three weeks ago, and Chathura went back to Sri Lanka and I came home to Norway.

Some days ago Chathura fell sick and last night he died. Im numb. I dont know what to say, but I miss you Chathura! You are on my mind and I remember all the good times we had together. Ill always, always remember your smile and the way you answerwd " Poa Sana" (verry good), when someone asked you, "How are you?" I hope your poa sana right now, where ever you are. May God bless you!

I send my condolences to all your family and friends. Kristoffer is now on his way to Sri Lanka. He will represent the GoCYs in your funural.

Tuanane badai Chathura.

1 kommentar:

  1. Åh, nej! Vad sorgligt! Jag beklagar så mycket, gumman! Skickar många tankar till er.

    Känn dig kramad <3

    SvarSlett