Elisabeth

Elisabeth

fredag 18. desember 2015

Santa Baby!


I don't want a lot for Christmas. There is just one thing I need…


Santa baby, I want a yacht and really that's not a lot. Been an angel all year! Santa baby…


Sometimes it's hard to come up with a Christmas list. I have everything I need, so what kind of gift do I wish for? A nice gift can be giving something to others. There are an incredible number of gift possibilities of this sort. Some options in Norway are:
«Gi en julegave med mening» (SOS-Barnebyer). 
«Gi håp til jul» (Kreftforeningen). 
«Gi en julegave som varer» (Bellona).
«Julesentralen» (Røde kors).


When a star is born. They possess a gift or two. One of them is this. They have the power to make a wish come true. When you wish upon a star.


So hang a shining star upon the highest bough!
And have yourself a merry little Christmas now.




Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar