Elisabeth

Elisabeth

onsdag 29. september 2010

Nils Arnold Eggen




There are many birds in Kisumu. Some of them builds nests in the trees. They have to build special nests bacause snakes can come and eat the eggs. The nests are shaped like a big heart with the opening in the bottom. Sometimes the wind is very strong in Kisumu, and a nest fell down just in front of me. Now I have adopted the egg inside. I don’t know if the litle baby bird will survive, but I have named him Nils Arnold Eggen, and he sleeps in my room.

3 kommentarer:

  1. Hello on you!
    What`s up? Howzit.
    From Asgeir

    SvarSlett
  2. Hehe :) I'm doing fine. What about you? What's up in Norway?

    SvarSlett
  3. What kind of bird is it? Because the nest and the egg reminds me about the finches my family had several years ago.

    SvarSlett