Elisabeth

Elisabeth

lørdag 16. oktober 2010

Stop bugging me!





I’m begging, begging you.

There is something special about me. I’m very attractive. They all love me. Why can’t you leave me alone? Stop bugging me! I feel that they are thinking: «you are too sweet honey, we want to suck your blood!». I can’t sleep, thay are never leaving me alone. Every night I wake up whith a scream. «Joy! there is a big mosquito in my bed!». «No, wait, it was just a dream». In the morning I wake up and my body is itching all over. They bite me everywere. But now I’ve had enough! I wan’t acsept this behaviour any more. The war has began. Today I killed one of the mosquitos and I don’t feel to bad about it.

2 kommentarer:

  1. Her er det minusgrader hvis det er en trøst:))

    SvarSlett
  2. hehe :) ja det er en trøst :)
    Men jeg savner den norske høsten da.
    :)

    SvarSlett