Elisabeth

Elisabeth

onsdag 13. oktober 2010

Sunday, bloody sunday



This weekend I was out dancing in Nairobi. We were on a fantastic club called Black Diamond in a distrikt in Nairobi named Westlands. It was so nice to dance, and I was able to dance all by my self. There were no crazy guys chasing me on the dance floor. All though some would not let me sit in peace when I was having a drink. Kristoffer, Frida and I were rooling the dance floor when a vaitress sudenly droped a botle. It broke and some of the glass went straight in to my foot. There was a lot of blood and I was afraid I had to go to a hospital. In the end I decided to stay out the evening, but on tuesday morning I went to a doctor. He confirmed that everything was OK. There was no inflamation in the wound and I did not need to sew it. But I will get a scar, maybe it will be shaped like a diamond. :)

1 kommentar:

  1. Do not use the word "bloody", it can be translated into Norwegian "FAEN".
    We had a lovely party last weekend, your old choir TKS paticipated in the 100th anniversary of TSS. There has been made a book, with lots of pictures, and we think you are in one of them.

    SvarSlett